Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No Chicken Nuggets for You

Do you get a chick-fil-a calendar every year? Mom does. She loves them. Someone actually gave her one this year, and my bestest friend, Brandy, gave me one. Well, yesterday was the last day of course to use the one for January. The FREE coupon was a 8 piece Chicken Nugget. I, of course, was excited because my Boys LOVE their nuggets. I knew it would be a Great after school snack for them to share. Well, Mom has ALWAYS gotten a chicken salad sandwhich, and more recently gotten a chicken sandwhich. She NEVER gets nuggets. So, I reminded them yesterday that the coupon had to be used by that day. Well, Mom was dead set on Dad taking her to Boiling Springs to get her free nuggets. She was not going to let that coupon go to waste. I was thinking, oh she'll give it to me for the boys since she does'nt eat nuggets. Well, according to Mom, Nuggets are her Favorite from there, and she eats them every time we go there. HAHAHAHA!!!!! So, I ended up with NO NUGGETS FROM HER!!!!! My boys did enjoy there nuggets later on, though! Guess, from now on we'll be getting Nuggets when we go to Chick-Fil-A. :) Until next time............Keep Following!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment