Sunday, February 5, 2012

Rough Day

So, Today It is absolutely beautiful outside. The weather is WONDERFUL! I packed up the kid's and Mom as well, and we went to the old Chapman Track to walk. Mom could only walk a couple of laps very slowly before wanting to go sit in the car. Keegan, my oldest, went and sat with her until I finished  up walking. I could tell she was getting in a bad mood. So, I brought her home. The boys have been playing outside a good bit, as to Not get on her nerves inside. She has been very testy today. Keegan asked for something to drink earlier and she got on him because he wanted a can of sprite. She made sure he didn't get any of her drinks. Its so hard seeing the look in my children's faces. He just couldn't understand why she wouldn't share. It's hard when she's hateful and or Mean to my boy's. My first instinct as a Mother is to protect them, but I'm also a Daughter, and I have to stop and think. Then, I address the situation. I had just happen to bring a Big sprite for My Boys to share, so that helped the situation alot. I can always tell when she's in an Extremley BAD mood, because she Talks to her self Extremley Loud. She has done that ALL day. I am having to pray for Patients today. I feel so selfish feeling that way. But, I'm learning everyday. I Love my Mama, and so do my boys. Sometimes I think they kind of understand, then other times the look in their eyes says it all. Praying for Patience, and Guidance....... Until next time. Keep following.

Allison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment