Thursday, January 26, 2012

It makes me Sad............. :(

Today Mom has been very sad. Its Not been one of her good days. When I got here this morning, she was very Sad. She felt as if she had upset my sister, Jennifer. My sisters, Lisa and Jennifer, try to Skype with mom and dad as much as they can. Mom said last night "her Diagnosis" just had her down and feeling bad. Jennifer and the kids were skyping with Dad, and Mom wanted no part of it. This morning, she felt very upset about how she had acted, she said. I told her I knew Jennifer understood, but she insisted on talking with Jen this morning to explain. When she got off the phone with Jennifer she brightened up a bit. She hasn't, so far, mentioned it again.

She isn't feeling good today, shes fighting a Sinus infection. I called the Doctor and they are calling her something in. So, hopefully by tommorow evening she will be feeling some relief. And will be in better spirits.

Short today, but I'm sure I will have lots more next time.....until then.....keep following!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment